Skin Care Treatments
Looking for High-Quality Skin Treatments in Dallas, TX?
At EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center, we are dedicated to helping you achieve the best possible results with our personalized skincare approach. What distinguishes EpiCentre as a world-class premier skincare and laser center is our dedication to excellence in providing medical skincare for our patients. Unlike many other medical spa and skincare locations, our experienced staff of physician assistants, registered nurses, licensed aestheticians, and medical assistants maintain the highest levels of qualifications and have years of experience.
BBL Photofacial is a phototherapy treatment that addresses common signs of aging such as fine lines, hyperpigmentation, loose skin, and dull skin tone.
This procedure is a “mechanical” type peel similar to Microdermabrasion, but it also removes fine hair.
The Fraxel Laser is a non-ablative, light based treatment that significantly improves the appearance by erasing sun damage, dark spots, fine lines/wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne and surgical scars, and stretch marks.
The MOXI Laser comfortably delivers non-ablative laser energy to revitalize your skin by correcting the initial signs of sun damage and aging, no matter the season or your skin type.
Morpheus8 is the first full-body micro-needling fractional technology for contouring and skin tightening purposes.
Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure to lift & tighten brows, improve lines & wrinkles, etc
Chemical peels are an excellent way to reduce or improve signs of aging, uneven skin coloring, and other skin imperfections.
Forever Young BBL
Forever Young BBL is a phototherapy treatment that addresses common signs of aging such as fine lines, hyperpigmentation, loose skin, and dull skin tone.
Laser Hair Removal
Using highly concentrated energy, our laser hair removal treatment process targets hair follicles and emits pulses of light to stop the growth of the hair.
HydraFacial Keravive is a unique, relaxing treatment designed to cleanse, nourish, and hydrate the scalp for fuller and healthier looking hair.
The VeinGogh System provides a superior correction for the treatment of fine spider veins that have shown themselves to be resistant to other forms of treatments.
ClearSilk utilizes non-invasive, nonablative laser technology delivering micropulses of laser energy to maintain your youthful appearance.
BBL HERO reduces the adverse effects of sun damage, aging, acne and more at four times the rate of standard BBL.
Eclipse MicroPen Elite is a cordless dermal micro-needling device to improve the appearance of the skin’s texture.
HydraFacial MD uses methods from hydradermabrasion, chemical peels and comfortable extraction, completed with specialized formulations for the ultimate skin and body care.
Our teen facials provide personalized skincare for teenagers to achieve clear, healthy, and radiant skin. Our team of skincare experts will create a treatment plan tailored to their individual needs.
EpiCentre Has Non-Invasive Skin Care Solutions for You
All the treatments, services, and products we offer have been carefully screened and tested by our physicians, who serve as patient advocates in evaluating new technologies and their proposed benefits. The services we provide include:
- Face – Re-energize your skin with a HydraFacial treatment. Through exfoliation, extraction, antioxidants, and peptides, your skin will be glowing and left feeling hydrated, smooth, and completely rejuvenated. We are proud to be recognized by The Dallas A-List 4 times as the Best HydraFacials in Dallas!
- Neck – The neck is one of the places that people tend to forget about when it comes to skincare, but it’s one of the first places on your body that starts showing signs of aging. The skin on the neck is thinner and weaker, and most of us forget about it in our daily skincare routine. We have several skincare solutions that can help tighten and rejuvenate your neck.
- Hands & Arms – You may primarily focus on your face when it comes to keeping those wrinkles and age spots away, but your hands can make you look older than you actually are! People tend to ignore their hands and arms in their daily beauty routine, but it becomes essential to take care of them if you want them to look youthful. We offer several body treatments to combat signs of aging in areas other than your face. Our hands are generally uncovered, and we use them for multiple things, so commonly faced beauty problems for hands and arms include wrinkles, laxity of the skin, dark spots and broken capillaries on the entire body, unwanted hair, and uneven skin tones.
- Chest – Like the neck, the skin on your chest is one of the first areas of the body to show signs of aging. Most women often prioritize treating the skin on their face and ignore the chest in their skincare regimen, especially when it comes to sun protection. Neglecting this region can lead to a mismatched skin appearance over time.
- Abdomen – The abdomen is a common trouble area for many people, and it can be hard to tone this area of your body with simple dieting and exercise alone. We have several skincare treatments that can target this area of your body for the best results possible.
- Legs – EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center offers specific skin treatments to not just shape up the legs but also beautify them before you show them off to the world. Our doctors and skincare specialists can consult with you on which laser therapy treatment will allow for the best results for your specific condition. We offer several skincare treatments to help you achieve the legs of your dreams!
Counteract the Effects of Time With Ultherapy
You can control gravity with Ultherapy from EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center, a completely non-invasive way to get a firming facial lift. The Ultherapy procedure counteracts the effects of time and gravity on your skin with a nonsurgical facelift. Ultherapy is the only skin rejuvenation procedure that uses focused ultrasound pulses for skin sculpting in a non-invasive way. Some of the benefits patients experience with Ultherapy treatments include:
- Lifts skin on the neck, under the chin, and eyebrows
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Fresher, more youthful look from your eyebrows to your chest
A face or neck treatment session takes 60 to 90 minutes, while a chest treatment requires an additional 30 minutes. Some patients experience a slight swelling or flushed appearance, but these symptoms usually resolve in just a few hours. After treatment, results begin to appear over two to three months as your body self-repairs and tightens. Collagen produced by the Ultherapy treatment doesn’t disappear, so the results will last until the aging process dictates further loosening. When results are no longer visible, you can call our office to schedule a maintenance follow-up treatment.
Nourish & Hydrate With HydraFacial Keravive
HydraFacial Keravive is a unique, relaxing treatment designed to cleanse, nourish, and hydrate the scalp for healthier, fuller-looking hair. The benefits of a healthy scalp are critically important yet not widely understood. Any patient who has concerns about thinning or damaged hair can benefit by improving the health of their scalp with a HydraFacial Keravive treatment.
This treatment is a three-step process that targets the skin on your head for deep cleansing and exfoliation. It’s designed to be effective for women and men of all ages who are suffering from thinning hair and other scalp issues. Patients who have active hair follicles but suffer from:
- Thinning hair
- Flakey scalp
- Itchiness & dryness that causes irritation
- Large or congested pores
- Clogged hair follicles
Tackle the Effects of Aging With ThermageFLX
With advancements in modern skincare, you can have a say in the way aging affects your skin. For years, our team of medical professionals has been helping patients get the most innovative, next-generation, anti-aging solutions on the market today. ThermageFLX is quickly becoming one of the go-to anti-aging treatments because it’s minimally invasive and works in as little as one treatment.
ThermageFLX transforms skin by working below the surface and addresses a wide range of surface imperfections that result from age and environmental factors. Benefits include the smoothing of wrinkly or uneven skin, better definition of facial features around the eyes, jaw, and neckline, and even the smoothing and toning of unsightly bulges, dimples, and wrinkles on the face and body.
You want to look younger, and you want real results – but don’t want the overly drastic change or extended downtime that comes with surgery. ThermageFLX fits into any lifestyle and your current beauty regimen:
- A single treatment that delivers results
- Non-invasive and clinically proven to be safe
- Minimal downtime, so it’s easy to fit into your routine
- A targeted, effective treatment that can help address the signs of aging in many areas of the body
Repair Your Skin With Micro-needling
Micro-needling is an innovation in aesthetics to treat the appearance of fine lines, acne scars, as well as skin texture, tone, and color. During this procedure, the Eclipse MicroPen® Elite is used to create controlled micro-injuries to the skin to aid in the production of collagen and elastin. The skin’s repair process results in a thicker Dermis with a softer appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Our MicroPen® Elite treatment can help improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation as well as uneven skin tone, traumatic scars, and stretch marks. Other benefits of this treatment include:
- Minimal downtime
- Minimal discomfort
- Safe for most skin types
- Natural results
Contour & Tighten With Morpheus8 Full-Body Micro-needling
Morpheus8 is the first full-body micro-needling fractional technology for contouring and tightening the skin. This treatment device utilizes radiofrequency energy to naturally shape the face and body through subdermal adipose remodeling. Morpheus8 penetrates deep, ranging from one millimeter to six millimeters deep, into the skin and fat. This creates a smoother, tighter, and sleeker appearance. By targeting these deeper layers of skin through a combination of micro-needling and radiofrequency technology, this device stimulates collagen production and of the underlying layers of the dermis.
The most common areas treated for skin remodeling include the face, neck, lower abdomen, and thigh region. Subdermal renewal is known to help improve a broad range of skin issues, such as:
- Acne scars & deep pores
- Fine lines & deep wrinkles
- Skin Laxity
- Stretch marks
Check Out Our Current Specials
Check out the specials we have available to save money on high-quality services and treatments. Be sure to check back periodically for new monthly and seasonal specials!
Call EpiCentre Today For High-Quality Skin Treatments
Our team of medical professionals at EpiCentre Skin Care & Laser Center can help you find personalized skin treatments for nearly any concern you may have. Whether you want to explore the benefits of Morpheus8 or find out more about our Ultherapy treatments, we are happy to help during each step of the process. Contact us for more information about our services or to schedule an appointment for a consultation. We look forward to hearing from you!